Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Chek-Mate Crusader at 40 Yards


If only I could do this a lot more consistently, especially if I can do something about that outlier! I couldn't believe this group I had at 40 yards with arrows that are starting to reach their twilight days. So there's hope for me... heck, I think this is even pretty good for 30 yards. But at 40, now that's something in my book!

Random News Highlights
-- I'm engaged to my wonderful boyfriend as of Saturday afternoon!
-- I'm getting ready to take the Test of High Academics (or to you non-Dragonlance people, the qualifiers/candidacy exam) so updates will be sporadic and spotty at best, as if it weren't already!
-- The inspiration bug still bites periodically so I might be getting some stuff posted, most likely a short story that takes place after The Lay of Imladrien and Tinuvion but it's still bits and pieces. Or I might just post more "out-takes" and rejected materials. It all depends on how many pieces my brain is in.

No comments: