Thursday, August 07, 2008

Vehicular SN-2 Sucks


As much as I hate all the hassles of dealing with dingleberries who don't understand the concept of a space cushion in traffic and the woefully inefficient system of dealing with such entities, the one nice thing is that I get to drive vehicles I otherwise wouldn't get to drive. Admittedly part of it was because there was a shortage of small vehicles similar to a Honda Civic -- my choices seemed to be limited to van (which reeks of the horrors of being a mommy), SUV (also something that has the chained to a family vibe), some other horrendous family oriented vehicle (pinkish station wagon or full-sized car), or a truck. Being driven by balls I wish I had and not wishing to emit family vibes, I went for the truck. Plus it's great for hauling back any 3D targets I might win or otherwise get my paws on this weekend!

No comments: