Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Return from New Jersey




I recently got back from a friend's wedding and had a nice little reunion with many of the quirky critters I survived Caltech with. I also survived 2.5 days of being stuffed non-stop with either spicy or painfully sweet vegetarian Indian food. Good food, but much more than my digestive system can handle and I went through an entire package of Pepto-Bismol. I also had my eardrums blasted out by people who didn't quite understand that some of us do have sensitive ears. And this is coming from someone who still enjoys the occasional concert, although not so much now that the Ranger is the dominant force in me now. Anyway, here's a few of the pictures that actually did come out on my camera. Contrary to what other people may say, I don't feel at all normal wearing anything that won't let me either run a few miles, go through the dense underbrush, or be able to carry everything on my person. Having to use a purse-like instead of large cargo-pants pockets, hip-quiver, or fanny pack object is also inherently wrong.

No comments: