Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Ear Worms

So... I've been woken up by a random loud noise (fire truck? ambulance? some other noisy siren-ed vehicle?) and I can't quite go back to sleep. There's a song that's severely stuck in my head for whatever reason... or at least a piece of a song. The sucky part: it's in a language that I can fake some knowledge of! Even worse: It's the kind of song that usually makes me cringe but I seem to have become desensitized to recently. I'll let you try to guess what the language is.

Here's the part that's stuck in my little brain:

Oriude ai fi, eu te voi gasi
Oriunde tu ai fi, eu te voi iubi
Oriunde-n noapte sau zi te voi gasi
In sinea mea cand voi iubi
Dulcea mea, amara mea...te voi gasi

Te voi iubi in noapte, sub cerul plin de stele
Ca-n visuile mele, cand te voi gasi
Te voi strange-n brate, ca-n ultima noapte
Mereu voi fi aproape, cand te voi...gasi...

No comments: