Wednesday, June 17, 2020

USA Archery Bronze Medal and Lifting Successes

First things first... I am regaining progress in my lifting! Although I am still unable to squat properly or have full range of motion, I can still jerk.  I haven't moved THAT much weight in quite some time, after having had Coach J have me focus much more on form for a VERY long time.  Coach V now has me getting much more aggressive while projecting an aura of calmness.  I still miss Coach J majorly, but he also had a very strong tendency to remind me of a piano teacher I had growing up, and that isn't always good for heavy, explosive, violent lifts.






And then the main body of USA Archery sent me this little thing here for my third place finish back in January. I already received the medal from the traditional branch, but now I have the officially official medal from the US Olympic body.





No comments: