Friday, July 24, 2015

Two Scored Rounds via ArcherZUpshot

I haven't been able to get my paws on any new arrows for Anduril just yet as I continue to research my options and save up, so I've been focusing on Xibalba. Plus I am hoping to shoot at the Fall Trimaris Coronation even if I probably won't have wooden arrows ready by then - looking forward to seeing Prince Taka (aka Papa Smurf) get crowned!

This was a 72 arrow 50m World Archery round on a 122 cm target face.  Scored a 508/720 with 2X, 4 10's, and an arrow average of 7.05. Not too shabby for crummy wind conditions with Xibalba (my target-slayer longbow).  The 7.05 arrow average indicates that the mean value of my arrow would be in the outer red (the 7 ring).  Let' see if I can get to an 8 or better average!


This was from earlier today - World Archery indoor 600 round aka 20 ends of 6. I shot a 424/600 with 1X and 2 10's with a per-arrow average of 7.06. I had a few poorly executed shots, but overall not too bad for a longbow and beater arrows. Let's see if I can shrink those groups so I can bring my average up to 8!


No comments: