Sunday, May 31, 2015

Sighting In Anduril Reforged

Something tells me I need to sleep in a better position at night after having a great practice session interrupted by a cranky left shoulder.
 Not sure exactly what this bug is but it looked extra cool as I was going into the training facility.  I like huge bugs as long as they're not crawling on me or my food!
 Home sweet home! Now if there was some way to spend more time there and actually train without having a 100+ mile round trip every time I go there.. or if the cesspool of a town I live in will learn to be logical and put up an actual target archery range somewhere accessible with reasonable hours!  Alas they seem to really favor the overglorified team "sports" that interfere with all things academic and turn the majority into blubbering idiots that understand no logic and only seek to destroy all that is good and holy as well as turn the fall semester into a living nightmare. 
 Anduril reforged, awaiting testing to see how much of a change will be required in my sight settings.
 I was also hoping to do more work with ArcherZUpshot, an amazing software package that may be a little hard on my phone but has lots of amazing analysis and tracking tools.  Kudos to the Slacks for their impressive efforts to create this wonderful app - both Marc for doing all the coding and debugging and Fern for being the person to pique my curiosity in the first place as well as just being an all-around great person to correspond with!
I'm mostly sighted in... and then not long after that, my left shoulder decided it wanted to be a real butt-head and I didn't even train that hard... just a few simple scaled-down workouts and a bit of longbow work yesterday.

No comments: