Sunday, April 21, 2013

Inaugural Sunshine State Collegiate Cup 2013

 
Me on the line... for some reason I always take longer than the rest of my fellow bare-bows. Then again, I do need to let the lactic acid out and I need to do my best Raven (from the Teen Titans) impression between shots. The rest of my pictures can be found HERE

Archers of UF who shot at the Sunshine State Collegiate Cup. We had quite the impressive barebow contingent but we had all divisions represented -- barebow, Olympic recurve, compound freestyle, and compound bowhunter. 

 All of our collegiate archers, including the team from Georgia State University and Georgia Tech. Our guests represented all divisions but barebow.
 I took the gold medal for barebow as well as finishing the 72 arrow qualifying round in first place. It was a pretty close squeaker but I managed to pull it off somehow!

No comments: