Monday, August 16, 2010

TBoF Summer 2010






Click on the title for the full suite of pictures.

I don't know exactly where I placed in the three different divisions but my best guess is 4th in traditional, 4th in longbow, and 4th or 5th in primitive. I know I placed 3rd in overall total though for the women. I survived the trifecta, which included crazy high humidity and hordes of bugs just waiting in line to munch on me despite my heavy armor of DEET and permetherin. I even had a sapling wanting to get very frisky with me and another tree wanting to give me a rectal exam if I wanted a clear shot and avoid the risk of hitting my limb against a tree branch. I'm just glad that my core is a lot stronger than it was back in January or I don't think I would've survived some of those shots!

No comments: