Friday, March 05, 2010

Pre-TBoF Entertainment

I seem to have really gotten a bit too fascinated with Neue Deutsche Haerte (New German Hardness) music in general. It's great for screening out most noises that may emerge in/around a lab and I just really enjoy the sound of the (usually) powerful vocals.

Here's a couple of samples of what I've stumbled into:
Bis In Alle Ewigkeit (Into all Eternity)
Herz Aus Stahl (Heart of Steel)

Anyway, off to prepare for Traditional Bowhunters of FL! This time it'll be quite the experiment in whether or not the new shooting techniques I've been learning will actually work or if I need to make significant modifications for TBoF-style 3D. More on this new technique I've been working with later. Suffice to say, it has shrunk my groups quite a bit horizontally but I still have some trouble with my gaps and I have no idea how well it'll work under unknown distances.

No comments: