Monday, November 24, 2008

Random Fun With the Chek-Mate Crusader

The most mentally strenuous things I've done so far... mess around with my bows, particularly the Chek-Mate Crusader after a brief wave of getting a bit too fascinated with the Bowtech Equalizer. I've also built a new set of arrows for SCA (IKAC/Royal Rounds) and TBoF and am fixin' to build some more.

About 35 yards

About 28 yards

Got lucky from the white stake, didn't get a measurement but I know it was more than 35 yards.

About 30 yards from the blue (bow-hunter) stake.

First attempt at 50 yards

First attempt at 65 yards

Bunny targets, 20-35 feet. Frustrating enough with the compound but even tougher with a traditional bow of any sort.

The setup I plan to use for the upcoming TBoF and SCA shoots... Viva Trimaris! Be prepared for Guenhwyvar of the barony of An Crosaire!

No comments: