Friday, October 12, 2007

Sparrowhawk

What can I say? When I'm not overly tired or worn out, I can actually shoot halfway well! I didn't keep close track of my score this time, but out of 20 targets, I had four misses, three of which were forgetting that Sparrowhawk's trajectory is much flatter than Sorondil-Telcontar's and one was a genuine didn't reach full draw and went way left. Of my non-misses, I was generally hitting 10s and 12s except for an accidental 14 where I didn't reach full draw and the arrow shot stiff and a really hilarious 5 on a bear I usually neuter because I forgot I was standing a bit closer than usual :) I think Sparrowhawk will be my primary 3D bow, although pulling arrows is a lot more difficult and I had to put a couple of targets back together after knocking the wind out of it!






No comments: