Sunday, March 26, 2006

March Madness

Things have been extremely hectic these days so I haven't quite been keeping up with this and I didn't even get to do my usual finals-mania ranting! I don't think I'll be doing too much work here for a while because I am under super time pressure to do my thesis, but I thought I'd put something up for whatever reason I'm feeling like doing so. I have officially committed to the PhD program in Interdisciplinary Ecology at the School of Natural resources at University of Florida.

I had something in mind but I completely forgot after repeated phone calls from random criters. I'll probably post it when I'm absolutely sick of working on my thesis, which I'm not somewhat behind in...

... And now time to keep the ranger in me in check long enough to actually finish my thesis!

No comments: