Thursday, February 02, 2006

First Nibble

Got my first real nibble as far as my quest for getting into graduate school goes! I found out that I got into University of Florida, courtesy of one of my potential advisers there. I was so excited when I got the e-mail that I literally inhaled lunch and started choking from the excitement. I also could barely sit still or concentrate during my genetics quiz as well! I feel much better now that I know that I have at least ONE choice... and to be honest, University of Florida is one of my top choices, making me all the happier! I'm still jumping around knowing that my three years of "penance" at Cal State LA are finally paying off!

Let's see how my other choices, especially Stanford and Oregon State University, pan out :) I can't wait to find out where I will be spending the next 5-8 years of my life and finally leave Pasadena/Los Angeles, and hopefully, big cities as well...

No comments: