Sunday, October 09, 2005

Side-Project Argonium News


It's been a while since I've done anything with Side-Project Argonium, but I might finally be able to make some progress on it now that I suddenly have a tiny bit of extra time. I've upgraded from my little Sharpsicle harp to a much nicer Ravenna 26 by Dusty Strings (pictured on this entry). The ony thing I do like about the Sharpsicle is that it weighs about 1/3 as much as the Ravenna, but the tradeoff with the much more beautiful sound and full set of sharping levers is worth it.

So basically, most of the songs I'm tinkering with are either various Celtic pieces I have or songs by a band called O-Zone. However, there's also a few other songs that I'd like to play with, including the theme from Mononoke Hime and Spirited Away. If I can ever either make more room or find a nice place to get my stuff hosted, I'll try to post up more samples of what I'm working on. Right now, my website is a bit crammed and I need to remove a lot of stuff from it... more updates when the opportunities come...

No comments: