Friday, May 06, 2005

'Twas the night before the conference

So I'm sitting before my computer trying to finish up my poster for a conference presentation, but I'm not feeling particularly motivated. I'm also supposed to be working on this map for vegetation characterisation so we can start doing this baseline study for Sciurus griseus populations... but again, I'm not feeling particularly motivated. I think I had too much caffeine earlier today and I think listening to the soundtrack for Tonari no Totoro several times in a row has a funny effect on the brain too.

Ok now that I've gotten that out of my system, I'm going to finish up that poster which pretty much describes my life for the next year or so... More on that later when my brain isn't so damaged...

Oh one last thought before I go -- why is it that cell phones always ring right when I can't get to it within the time alotted?

No comments: